Where are your products from?
All of our products are made in Europe from classic recipes and the finest ingredients. They are imported to New York, NY with our Carbon Neutral importer.
The brioches are made in Vendée, France. The macarons and Liège waffles are made in Belgium. The stroopwafels are made in Holland.
What does carbon neutral mean?
When we say our products are imported by a Carbon Neutral company, it means that 100% of the logistics of our product emission is offset yearly. Read more about our sustainability commitment here.
Where do the orders ship from?
All of our online orders ship from a warehouse location in Cleveland, Ohio.
What is the shelf-life for our products?
• Liège Waffles – room temperature for 30 days
• Brioches – room temperature for 15 days
• Stroopwafels – room temperature for 365 days (1 year)
• Macarons – room temperature for 3 days or in the fridge for 21 days
Do not freeze our products.
How do you recommend serving our products?
All of our products are ready to eat once you receive them. For the best tasting experience, all of our products should be consumed within 5-7 days of delivery. Here are some serving recommendations for each of them:
• Liège Waffle can be enjoyed plain or with some sweet toppings. If you prefer it warm, place the waffle in an oven for 1min 30sec at 300°F or in a toaster for 1min.
• Brioche can be served as is or as a delicious French toast. You can make up to 13 French toasts with one loaf.
• Stroopwafel is traditionally enjoyed over a hot cup of coffee until the caramel melts. You can also enjoy it on-the-go as a quick snack.
• Macarons are best served at room temperature. Pair them with a hot cup of coffee or tea. If you store your macarons in the fridge, remember to take them out 2hrs prior to eating or until they have reached room temperature.
Are your products suitable for a vegetarian diet?
Yes, all of the products offered on Le Chic Pâtissier's website are suitable for a vegetarian diet.
Are any of the products gluten-free?
Yes, all of our macarons are gluten-free.
Do your products contain nuts?
Some of our products are nut-free; this includes the Butter Brioche, Chocolate Chip Brioche and the Liège Waffle. Our other products without the nut-free indicator may not contain nuts as an ingredient, but they may be produced at facilities that process nuts.
Are your products Kosher?
No, our products are not Kosher.